Monday, May 20, 2013

I’ve been married to my superman for almost 10 years. We met in college and one of the first things I remember saying to him was “What are you laughing at, I don’t even know you.” To which he promptly replied, “And I don’t want to.”  And that was the beginning of our love story. It’s a strange one, but the hand of God brought us together and together we will be until death shall part us.
If you happen to be one of those lucky people that knew me very well at all during those high school and college years, you might remember that I had a bit of an obsession with Superman. Not long after we started dating, naturally, James became my superman and has continued in that role. Not sure if he is bullet-proof (he is a bit acrophobic, ironically ) but he is definitely my hero.

1 comment:

  1. I actually went right through Hazel Green today, and it made me miss you guys!! :(

    ReplyDelete